Add some flavor with this Kool-Aid lip balm!
What you will need:
.5 oz coco butter (buy here)
.5 oz virgin coconut oil (buy here)
.5 oz almond oil (buy here)
.5 oz beeswax (buy here)
1 package of Kool-Aid
10 drops tangerine essential oil (buy here)
1 teaspoon vitamin e. (buy here)
lip balm tubs (buy here)
1. Add coco butter, coconut oil, almond oil and beeswax. Then melt in microwave for about 3 minutes or until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in Kool-Aid, vitamin e and essential oil.
3. Once it has cooled, pour into containers. (If it’s too hot, it will melt the plastic)
4. Let them cool before applying caps
5. Enjoy! I didn’t notice a tint with fruit punch but cherry Kool-Aid gives a little.
Disclaimer: Links provided are affiliate links which allows me to collect a small commission for my time, which results in me posting more fun recipes!Recommend this