This healing stick is needed in every household! It is safe for children and is very versatile for healing almost any skin conditions.
I did much research and carefully designed this for my young children who both have eczema and who are constantly getting boo-boos. It glides on smooth and can be applied directly onto distressed skin throughout the day.
1 deodorant stick (buy here)
8 chap stick containers (buy here)
1 oz shea butter (buy here)
1 oz coconut oil (buy here)
1 oz jojoba Oil (buy here)
1 oz beeswax (buy here)
1/2 tsp vitamin e (buy here)
1/2 tsp lavender pure essential oil (buy here)
1/2 tsp tea tree pure essential (buy here)
(double essential oil measurements for adult use)
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and beeswax into a microwavable safe bowl.
2.Microwave for approx. 2 minutes, or until melted.
3. Stir in Essential oils and vitamin e.
4. Let it cool for about 4 minutes. (You don’t want it to solidify but if it’s too hot it will melt the plastic containers)
5. Pour the liquid into containers.
6. Let them completely cool before using or placing on caps.
If you don’t want to make your own, you can purchase here!
Disclaimer: Links provided are affiliate links which allows me to collect a small commission for my time, which results in me posting more fun recipes!
I am not a doctor so please do your own research and consult a physician if you have any safety concerns involving health. Other than that, I am happy to answer any questions!