I like to call these, The Hatching Dino Surprise! Not only will children be surprised when they find the plastic dinosaur, they will also love the bath water changing colors!
2 cup baking soda
1 cup citric acid (buy here)
½ cup corn starch
¼ cup sea salt
3 tsp coconut oil (buy here)
15 drops tangerine essential oil (buy here)
a few sprays of pure witch hazel (buy here)
Crushed bath drops (buy here)
Optional: make small slits into eggs to help remove easier.
Crush bath drops in zip lock baggies
Let the fun begin…
1.Combine all dry ingredients into bowl then mix with hands
2. Add about 15 drops of essential oil
3. Divide batch into two bowls if you want multiple colors of bath drops.
(These crushed colored bath drops will also color bath water!)
4. Slowly mix in melted coconut oil. You can add a few spritz of witch hazel if it’s too dry.
5. Add plastic dinosaur into egg then tightly pack in mixture around it.
6. Add a spritz to help mend the top and bottom together
7. if your egg wont snap together use a rubber band to keep in place.
8. Let your eggs sit overnight to dry before removing them.
Kids will love the hatching dinosaur surprise!!